Choice of Resolution
Web Size 640x480 up to 0.3 Mpix
Small size optimised for use on a webpage.
Low resolution, generally suitable for blogs and use online.
For online use and printing up to 8x10.
Personal Photo License
Terms of the Personal Use License
Photographer or videographer ("Content Provider") grants you a non-exclusive personal-use license to download and cope the accompanying images(s) or video(s) (collectively, "Media") subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media for display on personal websites and computers, or making images prints or videos copies for personal use. The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising. The Media may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with the Content Provider.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided 'as is'.
- Neither Content Provider nor SmugMug will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the Media.
Commercial Photo License
What you can do:
Photographer or videographer ("Content Provider") grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, "Media,") for permitted commercial purposes, defined as:
- advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging
- as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes (maximum 800x600 pixels) use
- prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale)
- prints, posters, or other commercial display of Media
- magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
- video, broadcast, theatrical